What's new

Walmart online selling most Fine AS for $15.56 free shipping

Thanks for the great heads up! I just ordered some L’Orange Noir and Platinum for $15.56 each....no sales tax and free shipping. Great deal!!

Wow, good deal. I bought my puck of pour homme directly from this vendor (1beauty). They seem to be good people. The shipment got lost (by the post office) and they shipped it again, no problem.

I got mine a few days ago they all legit . Maybe it’s older stock that they had at the cheaper prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine a few days ago they all legit . Maybe it’s older stock that they had at the cheaper prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're probably onto something... 1beauty is a big company. Walmart is a huge company. 1beauty is likely liquidating a large overstock through Walmart, knowing they have bigger selling power.

Who know where they got it from... Could have been a wholesaler who previously dumped their stock.

The question I'd ask next is "Does it have an expiration date and is it soon / past?" What does your bottle(s) say @FaceScraper ?

My box doesnt have a expiration date. Just the usual 36M after opening but i think thats just for regulations or something. Based on the minimal ingredients i would expect the AS to last for many many years just like vintage old spice etc

Top Bottom