What's new

Walmart dropping English Leather aftershave heads-up

I used English Leather aftershave today. I hadn't worn it for a month, and once again I was reminded how nice, clean and debonair it smells. I went shopping at Walmart later and decided to check the aftershaves and colognes before checking out. I found English Leather on clearance, so I grabbed a bottle. It won't be long and you won't find it anywhere. Walmart stocks EL in the fragrance section, not the shaving section. All the old standbys seem to be going away.

Online prices begin at around $20 for the 3.4 ounce bottle. Prices on Ebay are much higher. Walmart.com is around $30. In store it was normally $8, but clearanced at $5. A bargain at $5, for sure. We have two Walmarts in my town, think I will check the other one tomorrow. I wouldn't mind being set with plenty for the next few years. You snooze you lose.

Online prices begin at around $20 for the 3.4 ounce bottle. Prices on Ebay are much higher. Walmart.com is around $30. In store it was normally $8, but clearanced at $5. A bargain at $5, for sure. We have two Walmarts in my town, think I will check the other one tomorrow. I wouldn't mind being set with plenty for the next few years. You snooze you lose.
That’s a great idea, didn’t know it was so cheap in store. I hope you find more of what you’re looking for!

local Northeast Ohio chain Discount Drug Mart still has it, price normally, about $10 each for cologne and aftershave. I bought a few extra bottles last year, but I'm not gonna panic just yet.. It would be worth it to stop by Walmart if they're selling at clearance prices.

Dana still has it in stock and is selling it, which means it probably isn't discontinued yet. Walmart might be dropping it but that's a whole different problem. Walmart's website said that a store near work still had some so I grabbed one on my lunch hour for five bucks. Haven't barely started the bottle I already have and it's not a favorite, but I see no reason to throw away an opportunity to get one in the house for cheap. Hell, if nothing else my kids can sell it at a profit after I join the choir invisible. :)

ok, not in panic mode or anything, but $5 for a bottle of EL aftershave (even the modern version) is too good a deal to pass up! My local Wal-mart had a few left.. Thanks for the tip!

I still have half a bottle and will probably last me forever as it's way too strong for my tastes so I use it sparingly

Top Bottom