What's new

Walmart Cream?

Are there any good creams, or soaps, that can be piced up at Walmart?
I just sent a cousin in wisconsin a razor two packs of derbi blades and a brush but completly forgot about the lather :blushing:. (Sent it with his wife, who was visiting us in Australia)

What can she pick up for him in a local store so he can get cracking this weekend? (somthing ease to lather for a biginner)

Thankyou

+Buckler

????dont know about creams at walmart but they do carry williams and VDH soap... Rite Aid if you have any carries The Real Shaving Co. cream which lathers very well. They also sell Williams and VDH soaps. The cream will be your best bet IMO.

AFAIK, Walmart sells Williams soap and VDH soap. It seems to me in my limited time on this forum that VDH is preferred to Williams

Van Der Hagen (or VDH) and Williams soaps are available at the Mart. The VDH soap is in a green box with "deluxe" written on it.

EDIT: Damn my slow, portly fingers!

Williams or Van Der Hagen soap is about it I'm afraid. Shave Secret pre shave oil is also great to use, especially for beginners imho. Tell him to go slow and not get discouraged or give up, at least until he tries some different soaps or creams, etc.

Bath and Body works carries the famous Proraso cream under the Bigelow label - well worth $10 and my wife loves it too.

Good luck to him!

I buy my Florena (or Nivea formerly known as Florena) cream at Walmart here in Montreal. Smells like dirt and chamomile, performs great.

Don't they have a Bath and Body Works around there, surely they must... If so have her get the green C.O. Bigelow tube (Proraso).

Look in a grocery store or health market for Kiss My Face cream. Great bang for the buck, and extremely easy to lather.

wallmart has a medicated shaving gel with aloe vera and tee tree oil made by high time bump stopper it is actualy very good for being less than 4 dollars. and it lathers with a brush. It is also a cool blue color that tints the cream blue and it has a nice cooling effect. anyone else tryed this product

The wal mart here has Williams soap that is really easy to lather and smells great. Also if they have a wal greens or CVS in the area even a rite aid they are set up with VDH or williams.

Fuzzy

dude

lafayette has WAY better places to get shaving things than walmart, huh?

was there two weeks ago; i love that town; food is sooooo good.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Are there any good creams, or soaps, that can be piced up at Walmart?
I just sent a cousin in wisconsin a razor two packs of derbi blades and a brush but completly forgot about the lather :blushing:. (Sent it with his wife, who was visiting us in Australia)

What can she pick up for him in a local store so he can get cracking this weekend? (somthing ease to lather for a biginner)

Thankyou

+Buckler

Where in Wisconsin is he? I am in Green Bay and there is a store near me that has Pre de Provence.

Where in Wisconsin is he? I am in Green Bay and there is a store near me that has Pre de Provence.

Ill check
What are you thinking? I presume Greenbay is in Wisconsin and your suggesting they go there?

+Buckler

Ill check
What are you thinking? I presume Greenbay is in Wisconsin and your suggesting they go there?

+Buckler

If you think of Wisonsin as your left hand held out in front of you (back of hand facing you), Green Bay is located roughly in the juncture where thumb and pointer finger meet...seriously. :lol:

BTW, don't forget to recommend all of the great drug store aftershaves that are available stateside. Aqua Velva, Old Spice, Skin Bracer, Brut...to name a few. :thumbsup:

If you think of Wisonsin as your left hand held out in front of you (back of hand facing you), Green Bay is located roughly in the juncture where thumb and pointer finger meet...seriously. :lol:

BTW, don't forget to recommend all of the great drug store aftershaves that are available stateside. Aqua Velva, Old Spice, Skin Bracer, Brut...to name a few. :thumbsup:

They are in Madison I think its about half way up the first metacarpal. (chew on that, you may need wiki or an anatomy book;) )

And thanks for the advice on the drug stores will pass it on.

+Buckler

+1 on The Real Shaving Company creams at Rite Aid
+1 on Kiss My Face creams at Whole Foods and Lowes Foods in my area.

Top Bottom