What's new

Walking Dead thread...

I didn't realize Maggie was leaving too.

I did not like the last episode of FTWD, a lot of the season felt forced with all the foreshadowing of Madison's death.

This guy isn't British.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I just watched the 8 finale
and then i checked out that trailer
whoa. Its never-ending!
i only caught about 2 episodes of season 8 if that and the finale

That's pretty cool man!
Yeah we saw him at the Scares that Care con in Williamsburg Va. My sister (who drove from Texas) is also there as she is an author. When he visited her booth, they talked for a good while and she gave him a few books. So when we were walking around, we stopped at his booth and he was extremely nice. Usually they charge for pics and stuff but since my sister gave him some books, he pretty much said we could have as many pics with him as we wanted and we spent a ton of time talking about Virginia and stuff. There were also celebrities from Sons of Anarchy, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Gremlins, and Night of the Comet, just to make a few.

I hadn't seen my sister in over 10 years, so it was a great weekend overall. My wife and I were pretty much the only people there NOT wearing black.

Sid Haig from House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects. Unfortunately he didn't look very good and barely spoke.
proxy.php

With my sister as well.
Sid Haig from House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects. Unfortunately he didn't look very good and barely spoke.
proxy.php

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
great pics and sounds like a great event
.....feeling a tad old or at least out of touch because I am not sure I know any of these cleberties.

great pics and sounds like a great event
.....feeling a tad old or at least out of touch because I am not sure I know any of these cleberties.
That's ok, the only real celebrity I can actually remember is Catherine Mary Stewart. She was in Weekend at Burnie's She was hot then and is so now in her 50's. I had a crush on her then and it was apparent to my wife that I still do, hence no pics. The other lady, I didn't know her other than her appearance in Fast Times at Ridgemont High as the cheerleader. Was hot then, meh, now.

Top Bottom