What's new

waiting for a new Hart....

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
The boss gave me the hard word about how much leave I had so I cashed one week in..............
now it would be wrong not to speed some of that money on my hobby/addiction, so have a new Hart 7/8 polished square point with cocobolo scale is on the way.
This is my first US razor and also my first 1/4 hollow. Looking forward to my first shave.
now the wait starts for delivery.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Good luck!!

I love 1/4 hollow and stiff customs. For whatever reason, full hollow production blades do not treat me correctly.

I have the satin version with rosewood. It is a very nice razor with a different 'look and feel' that most owners like. Let us know how you like it.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I have had my eye on a Hart since I started with straights 6 months ago.
plenty of positive posts here at B&B and as Kent said I not heard a bad word.
The lack of them on the BST also indicates they are a keeper.

They are nice razors and come with a great edge. I found mine to be a tad on the large size for my hands.

I'm working on a 7 day set $HART x 6.jpg

I'm working on a 7 day set

You don't know how good it makes me feel to see someone more ate up with this than I am. Good on ya! I have a 7 day set of Feather ACs... ;-} ... oh.. wait... it is a 9 day set...

Beautiful collection - it won't lose its value and you will enjoy it. Win-win.

One thing I did notice when I first got mine. The edge on mine - while certainly shave ready - wasn't the edge that I wanted. I think I took one pass with it and then 'tuned it up' to my liking. But I'm particular on my own razors - and I suspect everyone else is, too. It is a wonderful razor for me.

Absolutely love my two Harts! Can't think of a better way to spend found cash, but I am sure the SWMBO would disagree.
....pictures are expected one that razor arrives in your hands!

Let us know how it goes once you receive it !

The boss gave me the hard word about how much leave I had so I cashed one week in..............
now it would be wrong not to speed some of that money on my hobby/addiction, so have a new Hart 7/8 polished square point with cocobolo scale is on the way.
This is my first US razor and also my first 1/4 hollow. Looking forward to my first shave.
now the wait starts for delivery.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Damn foreigners with 4 weeks of holiday leave, 2 weeks of sick leave and 10 or so public holidays. And back on topic congrats on the straight - you're a brave man.
There I was thinking all of you guys were foreigners LOL
yes good holidays but a sad story for shaving supplies.

+1 on the Hart - Just finished off my set with classic's sale. Now I have 2 four razor sets for rotation - 6/8 and 7/8. I just had 6 of my razors honed by Mike Mason and they are perfect. My beard is steel and the Hart 1/4 hollow makes for a smooth shave.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
+1 on the Hart - Just finished off my set with classic's sale. Now I have 2 four razor sets for rotation - 6/8 and 7/8. I just had 6 of my razors honed by Mike Mason and they are perfect. My beard is steel and the Hart 1/4 hollow makes for a smooth shave.
my beard is on the heavy side too, have been looking forward to the Hart 1/4 hollow for some time now. with 10% off the time was now
sound like a nice set. The 2 sizes is a good idea.

Top Bottom