What's new

waiting for a new Hart....

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
take two............. my new Square point Hart arrived today
$IMG_2093.jpg

Last edited:
I started with a round series one and a polished jimped square both in 6/8th. I never used the round point and sold it to a buddy. The square has those custom horn scales previously bragged about. It's my #3 in the current rotation of 4. I it was me now, I'd get the square if thats what you wanted. If your ok with the RP ask them for that 20% off they just had.

re: Keep it or send it back

The obvious answer, and easiest, is to send it back. So... I'll be different.

Keep it... order another one. Send it back if they screw it up, too. ;-}

One Hart is good. Two just has to be better... doesn't it?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I started with a round series one and a polished jimped square both in 6/8th. I never used the round point and sold it to a buddy. The square has those custom horn scales previously bragged about. It's my #3 in the current rotation of 4. I it was me now, I'd get the square if thats what you wanted. If your ok with the RP ask them for that 20% off they just had.
I picked this one up when it was on 10% off. Just need them to refund the cost of me sending it back to them which they said they would. Happy to leave it there.
As I had waited long enough what is two more days, so made its first shave today with the extra time of Saturday to enjoy.
result: nice shave. enjoyed my first 1/4 grind and sqaure point.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
What do you think? Are you in fact, clean shaved?
yes it has left me clean shaved, I have been faceterbating all morning. Shave results are no better than my old 7/8 Joseph Ellot or any of my other razors. Just fells different getting there.
would like to skip a days shave to see how the Hart goes with a bit more wiskers but I can not stop myself from shaving every day.
my name is Chris and I am addicted to shaving.

Top Bottom