What's new

waiting for a new Hart....

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
came home to a parcel on my door step. YES my new Hart had arrived.
On opening the box my heart sunk Noooooooooo. box said square point but razor was a round point.:cursing:
I have sent a quick e-mail to vendor re returning but if this cost me any money to return I am not sure if I will send back.
if I send it back it will be aprox a week to return and another week to come back.
Do I just try and bond with this razor and keep it or return for my 7/8 sqaure I so much wanted?
what is a man to do?

$IMG_2091[1].jpg$IMG_2092[1].jpg

Last edited:
I would certainly send it back, if you ordered a square point then get a square point. The Vendor should cover the shipping as it was their mistake. A week is nothing to wait when you will have the razor for a lifetime.

I would certainly send it back, if you ordered a square point then get a square point. The Vendor should cover the shipping as it was their mistake. A week is nothing to wait when you will have the razor for a lifetime.

I completely agree

re: Keep it or send it back

The obvious answer, and easiest, is to send it back. So... I'll be different.

Keep it... order another one. Send it back if they screw it up, too. ;-}

One Hart is good. Two just has to be better... doesn't it?

Send it back. But a shave with it might be in order...you know, for comparison purposes....just so you can be sure that you really want a square point! :thumbup:

Send it back. But a shave with it might be in order...you know, for comparison purposes....just so you can be sure that you really want a square point! :thumbup:

I may be in the minority on this, but I think it would be in poor taste to shave with it, and then ask to return it.

Assuming its new and unused, the vendor should cover the shipping both ways for their mistake

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Am I the only one to notice? Doc said to send it back rather than send it to HIM. Surely this is a first!:biggrin1:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I do believe you are right, that is a first-I'm sick on cold medicine so I am not thinking clearly.
Oh well I will just have to send it back for replacment plan of giving it to Doc is now out!
Get well soon Doc.
I think it is shaving with the same razor for so long without honing............ not good for the mind you know.

Oh well I will just have to send it back for replacment plan of giving it to Doc is now out!
Get well soon Doc.
I think it is shaving with the same razor for so long without honing............ not good for the mind you know.
Thank you.

I have sneaked a few shaves with other razors here and there.

Thank you for the get well wishes.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
OK Gents I have received a reply from the Vendor and they have offered their apologies for the error.
postaged is at their cost both ways.

I agree it would be poor form to shave and return to the vendor.
Now just need to get myself to the post shop to send back and then the waiting starts again.

Top Bottom