What's new

Wait a Minute! It's not 11:00 O'Clock Yet! Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more prizes received and pics to be posted?
I have received a few more packages, but I'm taking another member's suggestion and waiting until I have received everything so I can post pictures of the entire lot together. I'm still waiting on a few things. Oh, the anticipation! :thumbup1:

And here we go.

I think that this is pretty much everything. A couple of things are missing from the picture. The Vulfix brush, a puck of MWF, a tube of Bigelow, and three razors. A GEM, an Injector and Schick Krona. The GEM and Injector are out on temp loan. And I'll get the Krona next week.

full

The soaps. I have only used the Omega so far. I didn't realize it was mentholated. I liked it a lot. Next up is Tabac.

full

Cream, scuttle and some aftershave. I already have a giant bottle of Tabac AS, so now I have a half lifetime supple :thumbup1: The Edwin Jagger shaving cream is very nice as is the Godrej.

full

The brushes. I have used the vintage Simpson, the Vulfix and the Rudy Vey Everyready restore, the one second from the left. I'm not sure what the knot in the brush on the left is made from but I'm going to use it.

full

Razors.

full

I was warned that the injector is an aggressive razor. No kidding. I shaved with it this morning and I was feeling a little razor burn today while I was doing yard work. Nearly ten hours later and I hardly have any stubble.
The GEM was really a surprise. As soon as I get it back I'll put up some pictures. It is a really smooth shaver and its so light. The Fat Boy could become my main DE, its that nice. I love the weight and the knurled handle. Actually, all of the adjustables are very nice but the Fat Boy feels better balanced to me.

full

This razor is simply stunning.

25839&catid=favorites

full

full

I am so fortunate to have won. Thanks to everyone who donated for the fundraiser and thanks to all the members who contributed to help make this a success.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here we go.

I think that this is pretty much everything. A couple of things are missing from the picture. The Vulfix brush, a puck of MWF, a tube of Bigelow, and three razors. A GEM, an Injector and Schick Krona. The GEM and Injector are out on temp loan. And I'll get the Krona next week.

Razors.

full

I think the Senator is a fine shaver. For me, it does require my focus.

Good show Shawn!

-jim

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

$3.79. I'll give ya five bucks for it:lol: Seriously nice stash, not sure how I would handle it. I only have 6 soaps, 2 brushes, and 2 razors (3 once I get my Ever Ready SE) and sometimes wonder "What's it gonna be today".

Thought I'd post some pics of the prices received so far...and there's more on the way as I understand :001_smile

full

full

full

I am truly happy, and humbled to win all this, and I could not help to notice the amount of postage that's been spent to get all this stuff to me here in Norway...... tell you what I'll do, come payday I will up my contribution to at least bronce to reflect this.

Once again, big thanks to all involved making this happen :001_smile

Any more prizes received and pics to be posted?

I have to travel over the border to pick the rest up.
I won't know until the weekend.

It's killing me, but it has to be that way.

I can call this week and see how many packages are waiting for me.
That will give me a good indication of what's going on.

I didn't post any pics, everything I've got looks as it should.

Got mine last night. Probably won't be able to post pics until this weekend, though. I've been working late. Still at the office now. Woo-hoo!

Gotta get on the road or I'll miss hockey...

Got mine last night. Probably won't be able to post pics until this weekend, though. I've been working late. Still at the office now. Woo-hoo!

Gotta get on the road or I'll miss hockey...

Understandable! Wolfrb and I are waiting for the B&B LEs we won. Looking forward to seeing your haul. :thumbup1:

Just an update to let everyone know that all the prizes have come in.
The watch is beautiful. The pictures don't do it justice.

Thanks again to everyone.

Have a happy Saturday. :001_smile

Ok, here's a pic of the gold level prizes including the generous extras that were included by HDStreetGlide and Walker.

I'm no photographer; believe me that it all looks better in real life.:001_smile

Thanks again to all who contributed.

Attachments

• $P1020010.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 174
Ahh, at long last, I am finally here and ready to post pics of my great prize!

I've used the Rooney 2/1 in Super a few times since receiving it and it lives up to its reputation. For me, it's just the right size and it's the perfect companion brush to my Chubby1 in Best.

This morning I had a shave with the Rooney + MB Orange soap, and finished it off with a splash of Royall Mandarin. Great shave, great finish! I love the orange scent on a spring morning. It's warm but fresh, and not too sweet!

Looking forward to trying all the great stuff in this package. There are a BUNCH of blades I've never had the pleasure of taking for a spin. I'll give the Injector a go this weekend sometime!:thumbup1:

THANKS AGAIN B&B~!

Attachments

• $score.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 158
I recently received my final package. After our family gatherings this weekend, I finally found the opportunity to photograph everything together.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

≈
full

I still can't believe it - many thanks to all who contributed to the prize packages!

Happy Easter everyone! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom