Waistgunner

Where do you live?
Texas

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Retired

What is your favorite shave setup?
Straight Razor, badger brush, My own soap, Clubman Pinuad

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Reading

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Just another guy on planet earth

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
WELCOME!

We have much in common, but I'm from Mars, originally!

Please jump in here often. B and B needs more earthlings.

I just saw that you make your own soap. Please tell us about that.

And also, isn’t Clubman great, I love it!

Yes I do make my own blend of soap. It's not something that I make from scratch but take different soaps and grind them up and go from there. I use Williams mug soap as a base. Usually use 4 pucks of that. Then I add some arko shave stick, some van der hagen soap, glycerin, vitamin E oil, coconut oil, a tube of of cremo, and some utter creme (for cows utters). Believe or not it really makes some great soap for my face. I'm a bowl lather guy so it works for me. Plus it's really cheap. Sometimes I'll add some bay rum.

Clubman is good stuff. It has been around a long time. I use it everytime I shave, not just on Friday.

Yes I do make my own blend of soap. It's not something that I make from scratch but take different soaps and grind them up and go from there. I use Williams mug soap as a base. Usually use 4 pucks of that. Then I add some arko shave stick, some van der hagen soap, glycerin, vitamin E oil, coconut oil, a tube of of cremo, and some utter creme (for cows utters). Believe or not it really makes some great soap for my face. I'm a bowl lather guy so it works for me. Plus it's really cheap. Sometimes I'll add some bay rum.

Clubman is good stuff. It has been around a long time. I use it everytime I shave, not just on Friday.
Cool mixture! I guess I make my own also, I call it Frankensoap. It's the end of my tubs of various soaps that I put into one tub. I'll also grate a puck of Mitchells Wool Fat with a puck of Haslinger Schafmilch.

Top Bottom