What's new

FS Wacker 7/8 Hollow Ground (New) and SV 2.0 Shaving Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

It's been a while since I've been truly active on the forums, but I do stop by for a read every now and again. I've been focusing a bit more on my coffee roasting and espresso hobby lately, which means I need to free up some funds for a shiny new toy. Payments to be made by Paypal and include shipping and insurance to US and military addresses.

First up I am splitting up my Wacker 7/8" (15/16" actual) hollow ground seven-day set. All of the razors in this set are brand new, never honed or stropped and still have the factory oil on the blades (may appear as imperfections in the photo). The blades are all finished with a black coating and beautiful etching with a Spanish point. There are jimps on the tang for extra grip. The scales are beautiful striped horn with a wood "wedge". Please note I am not selling all seven, I am planning on keeping one or two for myself. If you have a preferred day of the week, please let me know but it will be first come first served. These are very similar to the "Huntsman" model which sells for $339. Take any one of these razors for $250 shipped.

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Next up is my trusty Saponificio Varesino 2.0 shaving brush in transluscent faux tortoise. This brush has the golden pewter ring which I think complements the tortoise color perfectly. It has been very lightly used in an embarrassingly large rotation. The brush comes with it's original box. The brush does not shed nor does it have any other defects, just a darn good brush with super soft tips and firm backbone. The knot measures much larger than advertised at 30mm in diameter with a 51mm loft. These currently sell for $215 plus shipping from Italy. Take this one for $150.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Thanks for looking and please feel free to post any questions here or PM me to buy.

Wow. Those Wacker razors are GORGEOUS!

I really wish I could afford one of those, or even two! There is variability in their appearance thanks to the horn scales. Dang! Those are nice. Somebody is going to love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom