What's new

W & B - FBU

Finally finally found one in decent shape.

Before:

FBU_1.jpg
FBU_2.jpg

After:
FBU_4A.jpg
FBU_6A.jpg
FBU_8A.jpg
FBU_9A.jpg

Yeeeeeesssssss! That is one fine chopper!!! I hope you picked her up for a decent price! Your restoration skills are "impressive, most impressive!" Anyone would be proud to be the owner of such a handsome razor! Congratulations!!!
IMG_7265.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious... do you remove the scales, then clean everything up? Or do you just do your best (which is incredible BTW) with the razor fully assembled?

Yeeeeeesssssss! That is one fine chopper!!! I hope you picked her up for a decent price! Your restoration skills are "impressive, most impressive!" Anyone would be proud to be the owner of such a handsome razor! Congratulations!!! View attachment 810860

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely Done Ronnie

Impressive indeed!!! Excellent work

Just curious... do you remove the scales, then clean everything up? Or do you just do your best (which is incredible BTW) with the razor fully assembled?

Thanks gentlemen, @Kokak everything came apart. The original Horn scales were soaked in neatsfoot oil for a couple days then sanded & polished. Blade sanded & polished separately, then reassembled with new pins & washers. Plan to hone & shave with it in the next day or so.

Thanks gentlemen, @Kokak everything came apart. The original Horn scales were soaked in neatsfoot oil for a couple days then sanded & polished. Blade sanded & polished separately, then reassembled with new pins & washers. Plan to hone & shave with it in the next day or so.
Very nice work and thanks for the reply. Can you PM me your source for your pinning kit (collars and rod).

Top Bottom