What's new

Vulfix Creams

Has anyone an opinion of the Vulfix brand shaving creams? I am looking for a good Lavender cream and I see they sell one, I have been using taylor creams and would like to try something different. Thanks Ian

You can't beat the AOS lavender cream, though it is pricey. Same story for Castle Forbes. The Vulfix has a more synthetic scent (though not necessarily a bad thing). where the other two are scented with pure lavender essential oil.

I like the Vulfix Lavender and Sandalwood. I have AOS Lavender and had Taylors Lavender. I seem to reach for Vulfix when I need a lavender fix.

Plantangent said:
Has anyone an opinion of the Vulfix brand shaving creams? I am looking for a good Lavender cream and I see they sell one, I have been using taylor creams and would like to try something different. Thanks Ian

Here is a review of VULFIX SANDALWOOD SHAVING CREAM which will give you an idea as to how the lavender vulfix will perform. I had a sample of the Vulfix Lavender quite some time ago.... and truth be told, I forgot what it smelled like.

Lavender is pretty common, and you have a ton of choices (cream wise) - such as Castle Forbes, AOS, Taylor, Truefitt and Hill, Coates, DR Harris, etc.

If I may - I'd recommend trying a top quality triple milled LAVENDER shaving soap such as AOS or DR Harris - if you have tried taylor and other shaving creams, and are looking for somethign different. Charles at QED has an outstanding lavender glycerin shaving soap that smells superb, works outstanding, and is quite economical as well.

Hope this helps!

I really enjoy the Vulfix Lavender cream. It provides a great shave and leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and smooth. The scent however is not a true Lavender. I can't really describe the scent but I find it to be a very pleasant fresh smell.

The cream also has a very different appearance in the tub than the Taylor's Lavender. It has more of a light blue color to it and a pearly appearance.

If your looking for a true essential oil Lavender, the QED Lavender provides a great shave at a very reasonable price.

Top Bottom