What's new

Vulfix Brushes

First-use Vulfix 41s. Big knot, some scrub but no scritch, with excellent flow-through for its size; so it’s less dense than a comparable Simpson (which would be the popular comparison). It’s almost floppy, though, just almost. That said, there’s enough backbone with which to face-lather and enjoy its full-figured luxury without it feeling moppish. Ideally it would be lofted lower as far as my tastes are concerned, but I enjoyed it as it is and I look forward to its next outing, as well as trying a 40s, too; they appear to be lifted lower yet sport an even bigger knot.

1628097526084.png

I have one Vulfix - the 2235S (it may have had a different model # back then but I believe it is the same one?) I got this over 10 years ago, before I realized that "Super Badger" was not the same as "Silvertip Badger". It's not quite as soft as my ST's and it's also a little too tall for my liking and a bit floppy, but nevertheless a solid brush. It has never lost a bristle and I still use it once in a while... just not as much as my Omega and Muhle ST's :c10:

Top Bottom