What's new

VT Freehand Briar Pipe Kits - B&B Group Discount thru Jan. 31

So it doesn't get lost in the middle of the pipe carving thread, Jason asked that I create a thread for this group discount from VT Freehand. Good thinkin', Jason!

OK, here's the deal:

- Medium ebauchon kits, in your choice of straight or bent - $15 ea. (other than choosing straight or bent, kits are randomly selected)
- Upgrade to a churchwarden stem, which will be machined to fit the kit - $3
- CONUS shipping for up to 5 kits - $5
- International shipping is $15 for first class, and $25 for priority mail. Up to 5 kits can be mailed with the priority option.

This deal is just for us, and good through the end of January, 2014. You can still order kits after that, but the price will go up to $20 ea. (which is still lower than his normal price, so the $15/kit is a STEAL!)

*IMPORTANT* Please make sure to mention that you are from B&B in order to get our deal!

To place orders, contact Steve at VT Freehand: [email protected]

Specs:
choice of bore size, 3/4 or 7/8
regular stem - 2 1/2" (plus tenon) x 9/16" diameter
churchwarden - 7 3/4" (plus tenon) x 1/2" diameter
block size approx.; 3 1/4" long x 2 1/4" tall x 1 3/4" wide

$image.jpg

Thanks for the great work on this! Even if you don't want to participate in the exhibition, you can still order these. But you should participate, it will be great fun!

I'm hoping to jump on one or two of these as well... the other half just overheard a convo I was having about the pipes, and heard how many I currently have... and her eyes did that little widening then narrowing while she did the mental math to calculate about how much it's cost so far... oops?

I'm hoping to jump on one or two of these as well... the other half just overheard a convo I was having about the pipes, and heard how many I currently have... and her eyes did that little widening then narrowing while she did the mental math to calculate about how much it's cost so far... oops?

You need to distract her...STAT!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Run to the store and buy roses NOW.

Yeah thanks Jim you're really helping me out here! And Steve has been really prompt about any email questions. I'm happy to support his business.

When you guys get your kits, let us know what you think about it, before you destroy it of course. :wink2:

This is a ridiculously cheap price for a kit, I'm trying to justify getting a few of them.

Top Bottom