What's new

Vreto Soap

I was gifted a container of soap from a friend of mine called Vreto Sapun Za Brijanje. Unfortunately I know nothing about it but was very impressed with it's quality. It provided an excellent shave with great post shave feel. Has anyone else tried this soap? I think it's made in Bosnia or Serbia. IMO, good stuff for sure.

It's made in Serbia and slowly becoming known in Europe. The soap maker is an educated chemist. I read some of his forum posts about soaps (Q&A type of a deal) and my head was spinning. I haven't tried his product yet though. It gets nothing but praise from what I've read.

I have a sample of Cedar Sandalwood i used yesterday and was quite impressed with it. Lather was thick and much better than i expected. Scent was a nice blend of the 2 notes but still have some uniqueness about it. was about 6/10 on strength and was plenty strong enough.

Ingredients are on the back of the packaging, but they are written in Serbian. I've translated them. It's a vegan soap, based on Coconut Oil and Shea Butter.

Aqua, Cocos Nucifera, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Lanolin, Glycerin, Honey Extract, Sodium Lactate, Silk Protein Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance.

Last edited:
I use it at least once a week, it is a permanent resident on the bathroom shelves.

ATG had two group buys, you might find some useful information in those threads.

Completed - Vreto Group Buy - Round 2
proxy.php

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Ingredients are on the back of the packaging, but they are written in Serbian. I've translated them. It's a vegan soap, based on Coconut Oil and Shea Butter.

Aqua, Cocos Nucifera, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Lanolin, Glycerin, Honey Extract, Sodium Lactate, Silk Protein Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance.

I dont believe a Vegan soap can contain Lanolin or Honey, but a non tallow soap for sure. Performance is very good so this should not deter anyone that may be interested accept of course if they happen to be Vegan lol.

Top Bottom