What's new

Voting

I don’t understand . Voting day is soon in the USA. It that what you mean?

If you vote for Candidate A, and someone else votes for Candidate B, C, D, or whatever, then that other person is said to have canceled your vote. That's more pronounced when only two candidates are running.

To answer the initial question, I don't know, and I can't say I care. I don't expect my wife and offsprings to think like I do, so why should I expect them to vote like I do? I don't know if any of us have canceled each others vote or not.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Correct. The point is that our daughter votes the opposite of my wife and I so only one of our two votes really count :).

I'll be working early voting and primary and general elections. I always vote early voting on the first or second day.

I'll be voting, as usual, and think my wife's vote will cancel mine. However, what really gets me is most elections I walk into the judge and get my ballot with no waiting in line. Then we get a sexy election, voting for president (or candidates in this case), and the line is out the door. We would not be in the miserable shape we're in now if everybody who's going to coming out on the 17th (where I live) would also make an effort every year and elect quality local officials. Now get off my lawn!

Top Bottom