What's new

Vote: How many razors do you own?

How many razors do you own?

• Total voters

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I've been on B&B over a year now. I branched out into DE razors after 5 months with a SE AC razor. I picked up another AC razor and I also using 5 nice DE razors as well. I don't have an actual rotation... I sort of pick them on a whim.

Four razors. At home I use only those two Böker straight razors. Razorock safety razor is for travelling. I have tried the Parker shavette a couple of times but I don’t like it.

four-razors.jpg

Six razors altogether. Weishi Long Handle and King C. Gillette are my primary razors. Have a back up for each since one floor drop can put a razor out whack. Have a Ming Shi 3000s adjustable that I pull out of the drawer once a year when I "forget" about its blade alignment issues. Also have a cheap Treet razor that is way too aggressive for my preferences - used it once.

For travel and trimmer use I still have a Norelco Electric so if that counts I'm up to 7 razors.

P.S. Forgot about a Mach III in the back of a drawer. Was a free sample distributed by Gillette 20+ years ago when Mach III's were the latest and greatest. Recall giving it a try and not being impressed enough to change back to wet shaving from my Noreclo electric. So total is up to 8 razors.

Last edited:
I currently own twelve razors, but I really only use four pretty regularly with the others making appearances here and there. Those four are the RazoRock 0.84 Game Changer, Mühle ROCCA R95, Yates 921-H, and Karve CB / D Plate.

I haven't counted them (and don't want to), but I put down "26-50". That's about right. If I worked at it, I think I could pare the number down to about 2 dozen, mostly vintage Gillettes.

Top Bottom