What's new

Vote for the Most Creative Shaving Vessel

Vote For Your Favorite Creative Shaving Vessel?

• Grapefruit

• Very Large Mixing Bowl

• Pineapple

• Blender

• Paint Pan

• Aluminum Foil

• Watermelon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Greetings Gentlemen and Ladies,

Please vote for your favorite daily shaving vessel - One vote per household please.

Voting for daily vessels can be found here.

Entry Number One: Grapefruit Bowl
full

full

full

full

full

Entry Number Two: Very Large Mixing Bowl
full

full

full

Entry Number Three: Pineapple
full

Entry Number Four: Blender
full

Entry Number Five: Paint Pan
full

Entry Number Six: Aluminum Foil
full

full

full

full

Entry Number Seven: Watermelon
full

https

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

If the early voting is any indication it appears that I won't bee winning any decant (unless there is a "most Northern submission" prize :smile: ). Looks like Scotto has a commanding lead... and it looks like I'll have to buy those decants if I want them.

NMMB said:
Well,

If the early voting is any indication it appears that I won't bee winning any decant (unless there is a "most Northern submission" prize :smile: ). Looks like Scotto has a commanding lead... and it looks like I'll have to buy those decants if I want them.

Me too. Although, shouldn't I get some pity votes for not having time to work on this due to the recent expansion of my family?

Not to toot my own horn, but things were pretty stagnant until I posted my pictures....:rolleyes: As for kids, you ain't getting any sympathy from me.:wink:

Scotto said:
Not to toot my own horn, but things were pretty stagnant until I posted my pictures....:rolleyes: As for kids, you ain't getting any sympathy from me.:wink:

What if I post photos? :biggrin:

Congratulations to Scotto for winning the contest with his grapefruit entry!

Scotto said:

I agree!!! It's hard to compete with kids and animals...

Tito

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
This has to be one of the oldest thread revivals.

Good work, Doc.

It's easy to forget how many amazing threads we have.

Top Bottom