What's new

Vote for the Best & Worst Mustache of Movember

I'm not in. After three weeks, I shaved it off! My wife never approved, and my kids threatened to shave it off while I slept, but the kicker was when the check out girl, unsolicited, told me I would look better with a Goatee.:blushing:

Always listen to the checkout girls. Their wisdom is vastly underrated.

Ha. Maybe when I'm a real boy I'll be able to grow thick enough facial hair to have one of those.... Frickin show offs. If I try to grow a mustache it looks like a half eaten caterpillar got smeared under my nose. Other than being in the military, there's a reason I shave every single day.

If if anything, I'd end up looking like joe dirte

$uploadfromtaptalk1417414677793.jpgdont know if this counts in the rules but here is my 1 month stache pic

My last, best effort to make a pencil line out of patchwork:$1201141107~2~2.jpg

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1417444401877.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1417444401877.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Good luck to my fellow MoBro's on the best/worst moustache competition!

While I grew out a moustache for Movember, it is coming off with today's shave. My bride's reactions to kisses have gone from 'ouch' when I first started to giggling and 'That tickles!' now that it has grown out.

Good luck to my fellow MoBro's on the best/worst moustache competition!

While I grew out a moustache for Movember, it is coming off with today's shave. My bride's reactions to kisses have gone from 'ouch' when I first started to giggling and 'That tickles!' now that it has grown out.
Soooo why are you shaving it off lol

Okay, gents! Time to get those final photos in! You can either PM them to me, or post them here.

Deadline is 23:59 CST 12/2!

For our panel of judges (all B&B members), stay tuned on instructions on how to vote, starting 12/3.

Top Bottom