What's new

Vote for the Best & Worst Mustache of Movember

Ha. Maybe when I'm a real boy I'll be able to grow thick enough facial hair to have one of those.... Frickin show offs. If I try to grow a mustache it looks like a half eaten caterpillar got smeared under my nose. Other than being in the military, there's a reason I shave every single day.

If if anything, I'd end up looking like joe dirte

The summer I turned 14, before the PE coach saw it and had a fit, my peach fuzz sprouted on my lip and my sideburns, long and blonde that first year. The color was pale enough that until it was grown quite some while, it wasn't greatly visible at a distance (the coach leaned in closely). By the time I was 16, the beard was reddish brown (the hair on my head never had any red, just gradually darkened from light brown to medium brown through adolescence).

It's now starting on a seventh decade of shaving, but no longer brown, it's almost 100% white now. My mustache is about forty years old . . can't enter a contest for newly grown ones.

Looks like the pictures show up in the Best post, but only hyperlinks in the Worst. The hyperlinks do work, so you can either click each one, or look at the Best post to make your decision for each.

Top Bottom