What's new

Voskod blades......give amazing bbs shave

The problem is that they seem to have great variability in quality! Sometimes Boris or Olga don't pay attention and the blades get shipped out and are NOT the same as others...... As some mentioned, what matters is what you like and what you think. Try a GSB or Nacet... you may like them, too (with more consistency).
So, the rule of thumb is to not buy batches of blades made after morning vodka break or after lunchtime vodka break?

Used Voskhod blades a few times but the start of the first pass is always tuggy for me then smooths out. Decent middle tier blade for me

I had ordered 100 Voskhods 2 years ago. Half were for my father who really liked them. I found them to be just ok. I ended up trading for some sharks, which were ok-er.

Noting I hadn't used one in a bit I loaded a Voskhod up in my SLOC ( a mild razor for my face ) this morning and had a simply great shave on a 3-day growth of facial hair. No nicks or tugs, and I ended up with a DFS+ result since I didn't push my full buff routine this morning hunting a BBS. DFS+ is my target for most shaves so that is certainly not a knock, and I rarely can get a BBS even with top-flight blades without a buff pass in certain parts of my face and I rarely go after it.

Top Bottom