What's new

Voskhod DE Razor Blades on Ebay

Voskhod Double Edge Razor are available on eBay from the Latvia dealer Britva. 100 blades cost (Buy It Now) about $22 delivered to the USA. I ordered some yesterday and they already have shipped. To find them, just search for Voskhod Razor.

eric.

I anxiously await your impressions. They're often mentioned in the same breath as Super Iridiums and 7 o'clock yellows which is some fine company.

The Voshkod blades arrived safely while I was away on vacation. Very securely packaged. My first shave was very good. I will wait for more shaves to rank this in relation to other blades.

eric.

I shaved with one of these last week. I got a good five shaves out of it and I would put them safely in the same category with Iridium Supers, which were/are my favorite until they run out (40 left). The first three shaves were great, with the fourth and fifth showing signs of age. I plan on going four at the most, but will likely stop at three shaves because I don't see the point in pushing a blade. Some people have mentioned they get 7 out of these.

The only thing I can't comment on is the consistency between blades because I only had one. Another thing, when I changed my blade out this morning there was quite a bit of rust which is another reason I won't be pushing this blade to the limit. Keep in mind, that any unprotected non-stainless metal in Texas rusts fairly quickly.

Needless to say, I put in an order with a company based in the US for 200 blades. I'm going to keep a good stock of these for the inevitable buyout by P&G and discontinuation.

Last edited:
I don't believe that shipping is free if you buy 2+ packs -- at least it wasn't for me when I made my purchase 5 minutes ago. Hmm

I don't believe that shipping is free if you buy 2+ packs -- at least it wasn't for me when I made my purchase 5 minutes ago. Hmm

I ordered 200 and missed the 'free' coupon code. I immediately got a refund from Mynor of the $5 shipping. Pretty stand up thing to do.

Since I'm in So Cal I got the blades next day. Can't wait to try them this weekend. Happy shaves!

Voskhod Double Edge Razor are available on eBay from the Latvia dealer Britva. 100 blades cost (Buy It Now) about $22 delivered to the USA. I ordered some yesterday and they already have shipped. To find them, just search for Voskhod Razor.

eric.

russianrazor. com has them also.

I just bought a 100 Voskhod Teflon Coated Razor Blades - $18.75
First Class Flat Rate Shipping: $3.02
Total for this Order: $21.77

The Russian Razor is no longer selling them, but they had a message on their site that http://www.razorbladesandmore.com was going to be handling them. I bought them this afternoon and I've already received an email that they've shipped!

Should be getting a Rooskie shave by the end of the week!

I anxiously await your impressions. They're often mentioned in the same breath as Super Iridiums and 7 o'clock yellows which is some fine company.

I've have known SIs and 7 o' clock yellows. I use SIs and 7 o'clock yellows. I have a huge stash of SIs and 7 o'clock yellows. And, sir, Voskhods are no SIs or 7 o'clock yellows. :lol:

I put them into the category of the latest 'overrated DE blade trend of the moment.' They have nowhere near the sharpness or smoothness of Feathers, SIs, or 7 o'clock yellows or even 7 o'clock blacks. In my pantheon of blades, I'd rank them below Bluebirds and slightly above Permasharps and Red Personnas. For 22 cents a blade delivered they're probably a good deal, but I wouldn't pay any more for them.

I put them into the category of the latest 'overrated DE blade trend of the moment.' .

I still use these blades nearly every shave - they are the best blade I've used. To put it in perspective, the 40 Iridium Supers I posted about earlier in the thread are only down to 35 or so. They are so smooth and sharp that I can barely feel the blade in the razor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom