What's new

Viva la France!

The LeResche in the original post is a fantastic looking piece. Would love to find one of those.

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 8.54.09 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 8.54.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 8.54.09 PM.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 1
When it comes to shaving I'm a bit different than most around here that I usually only shave every second day, and my shaves are a single pass. This means I need my razors to be efficient enough to give me a DFS with minimal touch ups.

The Bohin almost feels like something ATT would have made if they were around back then. Incredibly solid razor with top shelf build quality. The shave (on the aggressive side of the baseplate) was excellent. If anything, with the P74 I almost wish there was a bit more blade feel. My only beef is that it's a bit fiddly trying to load the blade evenly as there is a lot of gap between the blade and the posts.

So I guess the €200 question is, is the juice worth the squeeze. There are plenty of less expensive razors in my rotation that give the same shave, but none exudes the same feeling of quality like this one.

I wonder if somebody will reproduce the Bohin? To me it's what the Rockwell should have set their sights on. Tighten up the tolerances and you've got a useful and visually interesting design.

Top Bottom