What's new

Vitos

Does anyone use their soap or Cream. Joe at IB stocks the barber sized tubes and I'm thinking of trying some out.

Also, I need suggestions of soaps to order before the 2014 Sabbatical.

Here is what I have:

Arko shaving stick
Speick Shaving stick
P160 bought from Crag on this site. Not exactly sure what I have, other than P160
Mike's Lavender, Barbershop, and OCBP.
RR XXX-T
RR ABCBA 500ML unused
Proraso soap and cream
DR Harris Marlborough
MWF
Cella
Panna Crema - 3 different scents
VdH luxury

I think I will order some DR Harris Windsor along with some RR Captains Choice. Any other suggestions of soaps I must try before the end of next year?

While I haven't tried Vitos soap - folks who have tried it report that it's either very similar or a step down from P.160/ABCBA. If it was me - I'd add some variety. Perhaps a Calani? Or Le Pere Lucien? :)

Not sure about the Le Pere Lucien or the Calani. I have tried both Mdc Scented and Fougere and sold both as they were ok, but I needed the funds at the time. Oh, I also have 5 unused AOS tallow soaps. Some lemon and Lavender.

Have tried Tabac, I hate the smell. I have some QCS, the cold one they make. Mdc would be the obvious choice, but who knows. Just loooking for sonething I havent tried other than possibly DR Harris scent.

Vitos Extra Super al'olio di cocco gives great shaves. Joe had them for sale in small chunks but out of stock now.

Have tried Tabac, I hate the smell. I have some QCS, the cold one they make. Mdc would be the obvious choice, but who knows. Just loooking for sonething I havent tried other than possibly DR Harris scent.

The Valobra soft soap, Palmolive stick, and I Coloniali are all worth trying right away. I enjoy RazoRock karite, but you already have some RazoRock, so you could (but I think shouldn't) wait for that.

The Valobra soft soap, Palmolive stick, and I Coloniali are all worth trying right away. I enjoy RazoRock karite, but you already have some RazoRock, so you could (but I think shouldn't) wait for that.

Second the Valobra soft soap recommendation - it's an under-appreciated beauty IMO. You could get some menthol and be all set for the summer. :)

I find the Vitos a step down from ABCBA and RazoRock XXX-T
I prefer the red tub Cella or block over the Vitos,

I would be interested to hear your thoughts about P160 compared to XXX-T

I use Vitos, and I like it. But imho both the Palmolive and Arko sticks do a better job for me.

(not due to the stick format, because I use Arko in a soap container)

Top Bottom