What's new

Vitos Tabacco EU PIF

As the prospect of committing to 500ml of cream can be a bit intimidating I will PIF 6 times a 15ml sample to B&B members from the EU.
This PIF will be open for either the first 6 to join or next Saturday.
Cheers
Hannes
6A5CCF26-06D3-45A7-AC1F-12A3E4452E5B.jpeg

Wow, that is quite a huge amount of shaving cream... and indeed it's a tough call for one person alone.

I've never tried a VITOS shaving cream... therefore I 'm in.

Great PIF!

Frohe Ostern!

Wish I could participate in this. I have the aftershave and like it a lot. Would like to try the tobacco cream one of these days. Bet they make for a great shave.

Good luck to all that are participating. 😃

So this morning I had my first shave with the vitos tabacco cream.

I expected a smokey, leathery scent (never tried a tabacco soap before) but when I opened the small container I scented something fresh, flowery almost... (I am bad describing scents as you can read). Anyway, I was surprised to find a nice, not overwhelming fresh scent.
Lathering was superb, small amount of cream gave me enough for 4 passes, thick and slick. Slickness and protective cussion, residual slickness and postfeel more then ok. Scent while lathering was a bit more prominent. I think this cream is definitaly italian, I get the same feeling using the proraso single blade creams or TFS soft soaps.
But I was more then surprised when I saw the price of a 500ml tube.... 6€ in Italy?? This is by far the cheapest price for a descent cream I've ever seen. :thumbup:. If I place an order at rasoigoodfellas this will certainly be added in my shopping basket.

The splash: Not quite the same scent as the cream IMO. As most of my splashed are mentholated (like the sting) this splash was not heavenly for me. Not that is was bad because I liked (not loved) the scent but it dissapears quickly.....

Thanks again for this PIF, it was a superb chance to discover something I had never used before...

Cheers,
Sandorfi

Today I also received my package!
It was the first time I used Vitos aftershave. I liked ! But ... we have to admit that they are much better at soaps than aftershaves! Vitos shaving cream is very good for 6 euros 500 ml, but Vitos soap is two classes above the cream! and .. amazement, it only costs 10 euros for 1 kilo! I invite you to try it, it is excellent.
Thanks Hannes for this excellent PIF.
Cheers Alin.

Today I also received my package!
It was the first time I used Vitos aftershave. I liked ! But ... we have to admit that they are much better at soaps than aftershaves! Vitos shaving cream is very good for 6 euros 500 ml, but Vitos soap is two classes above the cream! and .. amazement, it only costs 10 euros for 1 kilo! I invite you to try it, it is excellent.
Thanks Hannes for this excellent PIF.
Cheers Alin.
I have to agree the tallow base of Vitos especially the Vitos Super Extra Coco is my prefered budget soap and I like it better than Cella.

20210427_201613-01.jpeg

Greetings,

had a nice shave with Vitos Tobacco shave cream today.

Blindfolded I would had a hard time to notice the tabacco notes in this slick shave cream. I was expecting some kind of either cured tabacco or some sweeter pipe tabacco, however, predominantly I notice a kind of medical sandalwood note with a faint hint of citrus/smoke.

Anyways, the overall performance was flawless in terms of slickness.

Unfortunately the after shave is not my cup of coffee since I just don't like powdery scented splashes.

Thanks again @Multum in parvo for this very nice PIF.

Good morning @Multum in parvo
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to test this beautiful products
After two shaves I proudly declare that this is a combo wich I'm definitely in love
Two shaves
1.badger brush
Bowl lathering
Filarmonica 14

2.boar brush
Bowl lathering
The same razor
Vitos tabacco cream gives me a very good feel on my face
Slik and comfortable shave
I had better lather with the boar brush
Still learning ☺
I can't say it's a tabacco that i feel but a nice fresh flowery scent instead
This feeling is even stronger when I applied the aftershave on my face
It is a rose that i find to be strong note
And loved it
First reaction was "M m mmmm now this is great. Am I a step away from a rabbit hole"
I was actually talking to myself
And then I voice(my wife) from the other room
"Stay away from them holes
Ain't no good for you"

Thanks to you I'm no longer a anonymous minimalist therapy group member😊

Thanks again

#love vitos
I new it - there's much more than listed ingredients and now the mystery is revealed
And it's "vitos dramafree secret ingredient"☺
Joking aside, the next time in Italy I will
Buy some Vitos products
Great PIF
And educational for me
Thanks Hannes

Top Bottom