What's new

Vitos Extra Super PIF. Win a chunk!

Chunk arrived today and holy criminy, is that a chunk! In fact, I think I'm going to have to share with with someone as I know I'll never get through all this myself. Not that I want to hijack this thread, but I think I should give part of this bounty away! Anyone CONUS that would like half of this enormous slab of wonderful smelling soap?

Chunk arrived today and holy criminy, is that a chunk! In fact, I think I'm going to have to share with with someone as I know I'll never get through all this myself. Not that I want to hijack this thread, but I think I should give part of this bounty away! Anyone CONUS that would like half of this enormous slab of wonderful smelling soap?

I'd say I'm in, but why not go back to the list of us who said "I'm in" originally and draw another name?

Haha! I'm glad your chunk arrived safely, and happy you can share a chunk with someone else too! I used this soap this morning, and it's just excellent. The more who can share in it the better :thumbup:

Or the "I Drastically Underestimated How Much a Kilo of Soap is"! This soap is fantastic, whips up a creamy slick lather, and has a wonderful, yet mild almond/cherry scent. BUT, there is no way that I need 2.2 pounds of it! :biggrin1:
I will cut off two big slabs, around 8-10 ounces each and send them on. Just say you're in, and I will use a random number picker for 2 winners in the US (Sorry, but shipping is just insanely expensive to ship outside the US) I will pick this Friday morning, 10am PST. Thanks B&B for being the best shaving resource around!
View attachment 1328027
I'm in.

Hey guys, the PIF has unfortunately ended. But this soap is good, and worth maybe splitting a brick. I just say that Amazon actually has it for a decent price (I paid more on shipping form Spain)

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Used some of mine today. I cut off a piece (about an ounce) and molded it into the bottom of an Old Spice mug, pulled out a drippy Semogue boar, and lathered away on top of the soap. Got a luxurious lather with that heavenly marzipan scent! This such a nice workingman's everyday soap, I'll be using it plenty for sure.

Thanks again for the chunk, it's already been divided and a piece PIF'd to a good home.

Top Bottom