What's new

Vitos Extra Super PIF. Win a chunk!

Or the "I Drastically Underestimated How Much a Kilo of Soap is"! This soap is fantastic, whips up a creamy slick lather, and has a wonderful, yet mild almond/cherry scent. BUT, there is no way that I need 2.2 pounds of it! :biggrin1:
I will cut off two big slabs, around 8-10 ounces each and send them on. Just say you're in, and I will use a random number picker for 2 winners in the US (Sorry, but shipping is just insanely expensive to ship outside the US) I will pick this Friday morning, 10am PST. Thanks B&B for being the best shaving resource around!
vito.jpg

I love Vitos Extra Super Coco and this being Extra Super should be similar in performance.

Excellent PIF, respectfully not in.
Being in GRUME and out of US makes me ineligible automatically.

Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to @tyoung for such a great gesture.

I'm in! I've heard amazing things about extra super. How would you compare the smell to Cella?
For me, YMMV and all, it performs better than Cella. I found the lather to be denser, and was able to take a lot of water. the scent is a bit lighter than Cella, and not as sharp almond maybe? It really smells more like mild cherry to me. No knock on Cella at all, but the Vitos was better for me by a couple notches.

For me, YMMV and all, it performs better than Cella. I found the lather to be denser, and was able to take a lot of water. the scent is a bit lighter than Cella, and not as sharp almond maybe? It really smells more like mild cherry to me. No knock on Cella at all, but the Vitos was better for me by a couple notches.
Oh man, yeah definitely in.

I'd like to be in, please. Thanks for doing this excellent PIF! I've been curious about Vitos Extra Super, but did not need a whole kilo. Connaught's used to have the 100ml jars, but they unfortunately stopped selling Vitos.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
I'm in!

High praise indeed to be a couple of notchs above Cella. Been interested in Vitos Extra Super for quite a while. Italy knows shaving! Thank you for a generous PIF.

Top Bottom