What's new

Visiting the Santa Maria Novella boutique in Athens, Greece

Back to Greece for a few days and found some time to visit Thission, my favorite place in Athens. This is where the Acropolis museum is located. In case you've been wondering what this place looks like, I uploaded many photos a few months ago.

I recently read that just a few metres away from the Acropolis museum there is an art gallery which also sells quite a few products of this famous and high quality Italian brand. I had to visit it myself and check what products they have.

The stuff was very kind, they informed me about the brand history, they let me know about a few new perfumes. They were overall quite informative and I have to say that I really enjoyed my stay in the gallery. They are offficial resellers, so the prices are the same with the Italian boutique.

They don't offer samples, but they can give you some small black boxes with the logo engraved where they enclose a carton which was previously "dipped in" the perfume you liked. That way you can smell it for some time and decide whether you actually like it or not. A nice idea I dare to say, this was the first time I saw something like that. Of course, I smelled pretty much everything they had. The old books and the porcelain bowls are really something else, they definitely add up to the experience.

After that visit, I have no doubt why Santa Maria Novella is considered one of the best brands in the hobby. The high quality is definitely there, from the packaging to the ingredients list.

Of course, I asked their permission to take some photos and here we are.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Unfortunately the shaving cream in the bowl was out of stock...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wonderful post!! Thanks!! (This could have cost the equivalent of the down payment on a small car!):a29::a29:

Thanks for sharing! I need to restrain from visiting the place now... :D

Great to have you back! Enjoy your stay back home!

Top Bottom