What's new

Visited Taylor Of Old Bond Street today.

Good afternoon all.

1972F4B6-41AE-4197-B146-7BF5FF448260.jpeg

Bought a couple of goodies from Taylor Of Old Bond Street today. As per my wife’s rules; even though she isn’t with me right now (she is at work) you will have to wait until I get home!

Jason.

Great! Thanks for posting!
Can you offer any impressions on the shop?
Were they busy? Barber area at work? Any sales going on?
The shop has a very nice masculine atmosphere and has a comprehensive range of creams and soaps. Their selection of razors is not as good as GFT. Yes there is a barber area at the back of the shop. Yes they were busy. No they didn’t have any sales.

Jason.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Ok everybody here are the contents!
View attachment 1543159

View attachment 1543160
My very own shaving scuttle and soap! (the brush I already own; it’s just there to complete the pic). The lower pic shows the scuttle brush and soap all assembled.

I am really excited to try it out on my next shave!

Jason.

Hello Jason!

I've seen those type of shaving scuttles before that have the spot for your brush. But you know what I think the best part of your new scuttle is? Its got the Taylor Of Old Bond Street logo on it. And once you have warm lather on your face for the winter, your going to see how that is instant value right there. Congrats!

Many give glowing reviews for the Taylor Of Old Bond Street Sandalwood shaving cream as well, you know in the big white tub? I still haven't tried it, I've been too busy buying Stirling shaving soaps each month lol. That brush a badger or synthetic?

And BTW, the animal hiding in the corner, no way your gonna tell me that is your house cat! Looks sort of like a Fox, what is that animal if you don't mind me asking? And what is its name? Cause I think, they should be in all your pictures, trying to get their close up to steal the show HEHE.

Hello Jason!

I've seen those type of shaving scuttles before that have the spot for your brush. But you know what I think the best part of your new scuttle is? Its got the Taylor Of Old Bond Street logo on it. And once you have warm lather on your face for the winter, your going to see how that is instant value right there. Congrats!

Many give glowing reviews for the Taylor Of Old Bond Street Sandalwood shaving cream as well, you know in the big white tub? I still haven't tried it, I've been too busy buying Stirling shaving soaps each month lol. That brush a badger or synthetic?

And BTW, the animal hiding in the corner, no way your gonna tell me that is your house cat! Looks sort of like a Fox, what is that animal if you don't mind me asking? And what is its name? Cause I think, they should be in all your pictures, trying to get their close up to steal the show HEHE.
My .02
79F43708-12F7-472B-973B-CE5E0E237F90.jpeg

Hello Jason!

It is an ornamental fox, not a real one.

Jason

Do be sure to let her know that guys all over the world are waiting for her approval! :)

She's one powerful lady.

O.H.
I showed her my shaving scuttle and she really likes it! Am I that lucky or what to have a wife who doesn’t think I’m spending too much?

I did make it clear to her that I WONT be buying any more razors nor a cut-throat razor. Everything I own is on display in my shave den. Nothing is hidden in the house.

Jason.

Top Bottom