What's new

Visited Geo F Trumpers again today.

Good afternoon all!

Took another visit to Geo F Trumpers in central London again as I really wanted to try the Coconut Oil shaving cream. They were kind enough to give me two free samples! Also picked up a styptic pencil for any nicks.

Jason.

Attachments

• 76D211E8-534A-42A8-B0DF-4B7C8BB26352.jpeg
    76D211E8-534A-42A8-B0DF-4B7C8BB26352.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 28
  • 1B19DAA6-51CA-4762-9B1E-BBD013B917D8.jpeg
    1B19DAA6-51CA-4762-9B1E-BBD013B917D8.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 29
Be sure, I am jealous !
I would love to pop into these stores in London on weekends.
Keep us informed about the cream, please.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
+1on being jealous and im looking forwards to hearing your thoughts on the cream thanks for keeping us informed on your shaving journey.

linty1

My wallet cries.
I visited London maybe 3? years ago and I never even occured to me to find these places, just too occupied with the sights (and pea brained). It must have been awesome.

Good afternoon all!

Took another visit to Geo F Trumpers in central London again as I really wanted to try the Coconut Oil shaving cream. They were kind enough to give me two free samples! Also picked up a styptic pencil for any nicks.

Jason.
I had the opportunity to get a shave at the Geo F Trumper on 9 Curzon Street in Mayfair and the cream they used for the shave was coconut.

That's terrific.
Be sure to share your thoughts on this cream once you try it.
I'm curious to know if it smells as lovely as I am imagining.

It doesn't smell like you probably hope it would, it smells more medicinal, like actual coconut oil rather then the sweet dessert type coconut that we typically smell.

I'm jealous, yet happy for you and happy for me. I would go broke if I lived that close to Trumpers.
Let us know how it works out, Jason.
Happy shaves!

Top Bottom