What's new

virus movies.

I have not seen any of the zombie apocalypse virus movies

The only virus movie that I have watched is:

Osmosis Jones

Best Bill Murray film ever. He's only in it for the first 2 minutes and the last minute. He is unconscious during the rest of the film. All of the animation takes place inside his sick body.

It has the voices of Captain Kirk, Ron Howard, and Chris Rock.

It was a boxoffice flop but I'd give it 2 thumbs up.

Watch it. It will make you laugh.

I've been meaning to watch "Panic in the Streets" for a while but still haven't gotten around to it.

Don't forget the TV show "Last Man on Earth" for comedy.

Soylent Green definitely superior to Omega Man. I actually found I Am Legend to be a better telling of that story overall.

I find so many of the "pandemic" films use it as a premise to get all "action-y", if you know what I mean. an example would be the helicopter v. Hercules scene in Outbreak.

I'd rather see one come at it like an old style suspense thriller. The latter Crichton book (Swarm?) was pretty good.

Soylent Green definitely superior to Omega Man. I actually found I Am Legend to be a better telling of that story overall.

I find so many of the "pandemic" films use it as a premise to get all "action-y", if you know what I mean. an example would be the helicopter v. Hercules scene in Outbreak.

I'd rather see one come at it like an old style suspense thriller. The latter Crichton book (Swarm?) was pretty good.
one of the movies mentioned above (Panic In The Streets) is very much a thriller with some really good performances.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
you got red on you.

2Vu5_T:
Oh yeah...I remember this film.
proxy.php

"In the zombie stories, it's not our humanity that is at stake anymore. It's our survival". Stephen Graham Jones

Mad Max never specifies what the causes the collapse of societal structure. In the original, there is still a vestigial police force, etc. yet obviously life is not normal.

Top Bottom