What are your nicknames/aliases?
Dada to my girls

Where do you live?
Coastal NC

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Desk jockey in clinical reasearch

What is your favorite shave setup?
I guess my only one so far - Rockwell 6S, Stirling 2-band synthetic brush, and Captain's Choice Heavyweight Copper bowl

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Hockey, fitness, planted tanks, astronomy

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I enjoy the ritual aspect of wet shaving; I'm on a search for shaving zen! :)

Another astronomy buff!! Now I gotta dust off my kit and get my butt outside at night!

You and me both! I don’t do any observing during the summer due to humidity and mosquitoes ha.

What’s your setup? I used to have a lot more but have sold off most. Just have a 10” dob and a couple eyepieces now.

You and me both! I don’t do any observing during the summer due to humidity and mosquitoes ha.

What’s your setup? I used to have a lot more but have sold off most. Just have a 10” dob and a couple eyepieces now.

I hear you on the mosquitos! And humidity sometimes has more fogging than winter!!

I have 6" EQ mounted Newtonian. I started smallish and had a blast. I was actually gearing up to purchase a 10" dob when we had a series of health crises that just recently have settled down a bit. I have 4 lenses, bought with the intent of getting a bigger boat! I so enjoyed it, so calming and relaxing, until a deer snorts or a coyote howls!! Then I either mess myself or am convinced that the swamp ape is standing right behind me!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Welcome to Badger and Blade my friend. Keep your feet on the ground, and keep reaching for the stars.

Top Bottom