What's new

Vintage Williams Shave Today -- The Best!

Used NOS set of vintage Williams today from the 1940s. Let me tell you, the luxury shave cream was OUTSTANDING! Just a small blob in the boar brush gave huge lather for three passes and then some. Matched with the 40s type Super Speed I had a true BBS shave with zero nicks, cuts or irritation. The pleasant smell of the early Aqua Velva is more pleasing to me than the modern AV, more citrus and lemon...felt outstanding on the face and am really wondering why Williams ever changed formula...sure wish they would bring back the original formula as well. Finished up the experience with a dusting of the Williams shave talc and my face is so smooth and nice even the swmbo gave in and said "wow, nice!...maybe I am beginning to understand your obsession". Thanks vintage Williams, I owe you.
:wink2:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The day just got even better!...I just got my birth razor in the mail. A P-1, 1970 Gold Gillette Superadjustable. What a beautiful razor and I will give her a test spin tomorrow morning.

Nice pic, thanks for sharing! I also used a vintage William's puck for the first time today (my Barber found it in a drawer and gave it to me!) Ironically... I used a 1970 Gillette Super Speed for the first time today as well. -wolfey

Thanks guys! What I would give to have Williams still there in Glastonbury cranking out all the wonderful innovative products they were so famous for. What will we do when we all run out vintage Williams? :scared::crying::cursing::sad:

Top Bottom