What's new

FS Vintage Schick/Eversharp Chrome Stainless Razor Blades & Cased Gillette D-1 1958 Toggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated before: my last BST thread was supposed to be my last sale for awhile but I need to try & raise cash for an unplanned purchase.

Prices include shipping to Canada/USA.

For sale are 7 lots (100 blades per lot) Schick/Eversharp Chrome Stainless Blades. These are up there as my top performing vintage blades, only vintage Wilks and Personnas last a bit longer. Asking $130 USD shipped per 100, if interested in multiples or all 7, PM me and we can work something out. Last picture is an ad for them, very rare and only made 1-2 years during the late 60's or early 70's.

IMG_2440.JPG

gnCeGoZ.jpg

Also sadly have to part with one of my vintage Cased Gillette Toggles: D-1 1958. Mint condition, never used as far as I am aware. Comes with original instruction booklet and 20 blade dispenser. Asking $1000 USD shipped.

IMG_2439.JPG

1 lot of Schick Chrome blades sold, 6 remain. To anyone interested, don't be afraid to reach out I'm very reasonable to deal with.

One and only price reduction on the remaining Schicks to $110 shipped & Toggle $900 shipped.

Edit: All Schick Chromes are sold last remaining box was/is Schick Super Stainless at my last sales price of $55 USD shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom