What's new

FS Vintage safety razors

Status
Not open for further replies.
7E1F6DCD-489D-4468-A759-A9FC58F2B724.jpeg

Hello, I am raising money to assist support of my mother. In the past i was buying and selling to support my hobby but my mother is in need of funds.
I have several razors here for sale. These are duplicate razors that I'm moving on. Please let me know if you are interested in anything and would like more photos. I accept Paypal only and shipping varies from $4-$8 Conus only. I will combine shipping on multiple orders so let me know.
Don't be shy, hit me up with offers!

- US Gillette OC Aristocrat - $225
Razor looks really good, the case shines nice and bright, the interior is ok will some staining and fading.

- UK Gillette No15 - $150
Razor looks good with minimal wear. The case overall looks good but some staining or marks in the inner liner

- UK Gillette No 77 - 150
Razor looks good with minimal wear. Case looks good as well as the 2 blade banks.

- UK Gillette No 58 - $75
Razor looks good with minimal wear. could use a deep clean. the case looks good but has some stains on the inner top liner and also on the top of the lid.

-US Silver Bostonian - $75
Great looking razor. Has some tarnish but will clean fine. Case looks great with some of the lettering is missing but overall there. Comes with the blade bank as well.

-US Gold New Standard - $70
Good looking razor. Could use a polish. Case looks really good but needs some cleaning and it has a small tear in the corner. Case doesnt snap shut but overall looks really good.

- US Executive case only - $150
Case overall looks good BUT has a small tear front bottom. The case interior looks good and mirror is intact. Comes with original blade bank.
-US Gillette Fatboy E1 - $65
Razor looks amazing and without any mechanical issues.

-US Gillette Fatboy E4 -$65

-US Gillette Fatboy F2 -$65

-US Gillette Fatboy F2 -$55
Razor looks good with minor paint loss on the numbers and without any mechanical issues.

- Merkur 34C - $25
No issues, no packaging I will include blade sampler

- UK Gillette Slimtwist - $20
Great razor and a must for you guys! I love the handle and as usual the white has yellowed. but no issues / no cracks. a good price on a great razor

PRICE DROPS AND AVAILABILITY UPDATES. Some razors have sold

- US Gillette OC Aristocrat - $200
Razor looks really good, the case shines nice and bright, the interior is ok will some staining and fading.

- UK Gillette No15 - $145
Razor looks good with minimal wear. The case overall looks good but some staining or marks in the inner liner

- UK Gillette No 77 - 145
Razor looks good with minimal wear. Case looks good as well as the 2 blade banks.

-US Silver Bostonian - $70
Great looking razor. Has some tarnish but will clean fine. Case looks great with some of the lettering is missing but overall there. Comes with the blade bank as well.

-US Gold New Standard - $65
Good looking razor. Could use a polish. Case looks really good but needs some cleaning and it has a small tear in the corner. Case doesnt snap shut but overall looks really good.

- US Executive case only - $150
Case overall looks good BUT has a small tear front bottom. The case interior looks good and mirror is intact. Comes with original blade bank.

- Merkur 34C - $25
No issues, no packaging I will include blade sampler

Sold
- UK Gillette Slimtwist - $20
Great razor and a must for you guys! I love the handle and as usual the white has yellowed. but no issues / no cracks. a good price on a great razor
-US Gillette Fatboy F2 -$65
-US Gillette Fatboy F2 -$55
Razor looks good with minor paint loss on the numbers and without any mechanical issues.
-US Gillette Fatboy E4 -$65
-US Gillette Fatboy E1 - $65
- UK Gillette No 58 - $75
Razor looks good with minimal wear. could use a deep clean. the case looks good but has some stains on the inner top liner and also on the top of the lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom