What's new

FT Vintage Polsilver Stainless blades for the Razorock Lupo DC (dual-comb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to trade 500 Polsilver Stainless blades with free shipping and tracking number for the Razorock Lupo DC with a barber pole handle. Since the razor is fairly new I doubt that many people have it let alone trade it so i'd like someone (preferably an ''old'' member of the forum) to buy it and then send it to me. I'm from Europe and most shaving websites in the US and Canada charge too much for shipping, while things can be send way cheaper directly from the regular post office.

I'm sending the blades in advance before even the razor is bought from Razorock (or send directly in case someone has one for trade) as a sign of trust. The DC head is available at the moment but the barber pole handle isn't and it might take a while for Razorock to restock. Keep in mind that these blades don't show very often, especially in huge quantities. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Some photos of the type of Polsilver Stainless blades that i'm trading:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

+1
I just want to add that I recently had a trade transaction with Medivh and he shipped promptly, communicated well and the items he sent were genuine. Would do business with him again. GLWTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom