What's new

FT Vintage Polsilver SI and Polsilver Stainless blades for a first gen. British Aristocrat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to trade some of my vintage Polsilver SI and/or Polsilver Stainless blades for a first gen. British Aristocrat with or without a case. The razor must be at least in good condition without any serious plating damage, without anything bent, deep scratches or blade misalignments.

The Polsilver SI blades that i'm offering are an old stock from 2016 and have the Super Iridium writting on them instead of the questionable Extra Stainless that are floating around.

I'm from Europe and it would be much easier for me if I trade with someone close to me, but I can trade worldwide as well. I've already traded with 4 people on the forums, so if you're not sure you can ask around.

I'm sending the blades in advance and i'm also offering a free delivery with a tracking number.

In case anyone has a first gen. British Aristocrat, but doesn't want blades I can buy it instead.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or to negotiate the deal.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I would like to trade some of my vintage Polsilver SI and/or Polsilver Stainless blades for a first gen. British Aristocrat with or without a case. The razor must be at least in good condition without any serious plating damage, without anything bent, deep scratches or blade misalignments.

The Polsilver SI blades that i'm offering are an old stock from 2016 and have the Super Iridium writting on them instead of the questionable Extra Stainless that are floating around.

I'm from Europe and it would be much easier for me if I trade with someone close to me, but I can trade worldwide as well. I've already traded with 4 people on the forums, so if you're not sure you can ask around.

I'm sending the blades in advance and i'm also offering a free delivery with a tracking number.

In case anyone has a first gen. British Aristocrat, but doesn't want blades I can buy it instead.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or to negotiate the deal.

View attachment 1330903View attachment 1330905View attachment 1330906
I received some Polsilver Super Iridium blades from this gentleman in a trade and they are indeed legitimate blades manufactured in 2016. He also shipped very promptly. I would do business with him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom