What's new

FS Vintage Gillette Tech Razor Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale are 3 vintage Gillette Razors all in very good to excellent shape.

1. Gillette Canadian Military Khaki Tech Set from the late 30's - 1940's. The only real imperfection is there are stains on the outer case. Comes with vintage super thin blades. Missing the mirror.
2. Gillette Gold Ball End Tech. Gold is near mint, looks to have been barely used. Date code A-4 1955
3. Aluminum Tech Made in England. Date code J-1 1964

As a bonus I will also include a couple surprise vintage blades from my collection for the buyer to try.

Asking $43 USD . Would prefer to keep this sale within Canada but if there is interest from members in the U.S. just PM me.
IMG_2493.JPG
IMG_2485uu.jpg
IMG_2478.JPG
IMG_2477.JPG

It looks like the motor is in the case, no?
What's with the finger indent on the lid on the pics?... that's the mirror I believe.
The cutout you see is just the front cover, the mirror would have sit behind it loosely and it wasn't there when I bought it years ago. There are or were reproductions made but I chose to keep it as is.

That's odd... the mirror should be attached to the back of that piece you're refering to as the front cover.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

That's odd... the mirror should be attached to the back of that piece you're refering to as the front cover.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
Certain Military sets are like that but not for this Canadian Khaki set, it was just a loose mirror sandwiched in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom