What's new

Vintage Gillette Razors

Hey guys I paid 4 dollars for, what I think is based off my research, a 1931 Goodwill and a 1933 Exposition model for the Chicago world fair. Does anyone have any experience using these? Any thoughts on them at all?

I have no experience... but for $4.00, you can't go wrong. Even if they don't work for you, you can make some new friends with a PIF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Just wave a steak in front of a hungry dog, would ya?????
Can't wait for pics!

Kindly,
Adam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Camping, and 2 razors for 4.00. Your weekend is definitely better than mine.
Yeah it has been great. We are traveling from Connecticut to Nevada and camping all the way across. The campground we stayed at in Nebraska had an antique shop attached to it and when I saw them for that cheap I couldn't pass them up

Here's a 33 exposition, though what identifies it I don't know. Long comb NEW for 2.00 is a major score. Pic from old eBay ad.

IMG_0545.JPG

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Love those eight sided cases, sounds like a bargain! :ouch1:

... 33 exposition, though what identifies it I don't know.
What identifies it is the box.

From Mr-Razor
proxy.php

Last edited:
You realize B+B members are currently googling "Nebraska KOA", and trying to figure out if their wife or job would miss them for a few days. :a17:

Wait till you see what you have after a long soak in Dawn followed by a toothbrush scrub. Hah! You're going to like it. The plating is still very deep and will clean up beautifully.

Top Bottom