What's new

FS Vintage Gillette, Razorock, Pearl, Spyderco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting rid of some dupes and stuff that will not be used.

Knives

Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Brand new, never carried or used. With box, papers as new. $150

Spyderco Dragonfly. Foliage Green, G-10, never carried or used. With box, papers as new. $100

Boker Gnome neck knife. Includes box, kydex sheath with neck chain. $30

Razors

Timeless 95OC (plate only). I am the second owner, some micro scratches, handle swirls on back of plate. Not a scratch and dent. $65

Pearl Flexi. I returned my first Flexi due to blade alignment issues. This one appears to be fine. Used three times, like new. No box. $50

Razorock GC .68OC. Used three times, like new. No box. $50

Gillette Bulldog. Plating is 95%. Very nice example. I cleaned is gently with a Cape Cod Cloth just to remove the tarnish so it will likely look much better with a good cleaning. $100

Gillette Senator. Doors look good, plate loss on handle and base plate. Showing its age, might be a good re-plate candidate. Don't see these very often. $30

Gillette Aristocrat. Gold plating gone from doors and saftey bars, mostly intact on handle. $35

Aluminum Tech. Very nice condition. $25

Prices include First Class shipping in a padded envelope. If you prefer Priority Mail, add $5. If you buy multiple items I will upgrade to Priority Mail for no extra charge.

CONUS ONLY. Paypal Goods and Services.

These are my "don't need to sell" prices so I'm pretty firm, but if you think I am way out of line, send me a PM and make your case. I'll be happy to listen. 🙂

More pics to follow.

spyder proof.JPG
razors proof.JPG
fatip proof.JPG

Something I forgot in the original post:

I will knock off $5 for each additional item you purchase, or upgrade to Priority shipping (two or more items).

If you buy either or both of the Spyderco knives I will ship Priority Mail, insured for the purchase price, at no additional cost.

Here's what's left:

Tech $25
Aristocrat $35
Razorock 68OC $50
Pearl Flexi $50
Paramilitary 2 $150
Dragonfly $100
Gnome $30

One time price reduction, then back to the drawer:

Tech $20
Aristocrat $30
Razorock 68OC $45
Pearl Flexi $45

Paramilitary 2 $150
Dragonfly $100
Gnome $30

Pulling the knives. I priced the Spyderco knives at $30 below the current internet pricing and they are brand new. I'll just keep 'em for the zombie apocalypse.

I'm going to withdraw the Tech, as I'm not sure what I have. It is marked M2, indicating 1967 but I can't seem to find the razor exactly as it is configured. I suspect it may be a Franken-razor.

That leaves the following:

Aristocrat $30
Razorock 68OC $45
Pearl Flexi $45

...or I'll take $100 for the trio, shipped via Priority Mail.

Pearl Flexi sold.

Thanks B&B and buyer 🙂👍

Only remaining razor is the Razorock 68OC for $45 shipped.

...and I know this is a longshot, but I would also be very interested in a trade (my Razorock + cash) for your Feather DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom