What's new

FS Vintage Gillette Aristocrat Deluxe & Super Silver Platinum Blades 70's Made in Germany Lot (290)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up is a Rare Cased Gillette Aristocrat Deluxe made in England during 1956 for the Christmas season from what I'm aware it was a one year only release. In excellent condition and barely used by the previous owner and has been in my display since purchasing it. Reluctant to sell but it's time to see it go to a new collectors home. Asking $2700 USD shipped USA / Canada
IMG_2574.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG
IMG_2571.JPG
IMG_2566.JPG
Selling some more blades from my collection. Up for grabs is 290 vintage Gillette Super Platinum blades made in Germany during the mid 70's. Asking $175 USD shipped U.S.A. / Canada.

IMG_2573.JPG

150 Blades sold. 140 remain @ $80 USD shipped USA/Canada. There is some wiggle room on the Aristocrat price but it's for serious collectors only. PM me with any questions you may have.

First up is a Rare Cased Gillette Aristocrat Deluxe made in England during 1956 for the Christmas season from what I'm aware it was a one year only release. In excellent condition and barely used by the previous owner and has been in my display since purchasing it. Reluctant to sell but it's time to see it go to a new collectors home. Asking $2700 USD shipped USA / Canada
View attachment 1478235View attachment 1478236View attachment 1478237View attachment 1478238Selling some more blades from my collection. Up for grabs is 290 vintage Gillette Super Platinum blades made in Germany during the mid 70's. Asking $175 USD shipped U.S.A. / Canada.

View attachment 1478239
No offense, but is that a typo? $2700? If I had $2700 to spend on a razor, then I’d also have enough cash to buy into this electric car crap. Seems to me a decimal point got misplaced in your pricing. Asking for a friend.

Curly Out

No offense, but is that a typo? $2700? If I had $2700 to spend on a razor, then I’d also have enough cash to buy into this electric car crap. Seems to me a decimal point got misplaced in your pricing. Asking for a friend.

Curly Out
No it is correct, I paid a lot more than $270 for it. As I stated in my last post this is for "serious collectors only" as it's a rare razor set. Just like a Bottom Dial Fatboy, Serial Toggle, etc.

Aristocrat withdrawn.

Remaining blades final final reduction 140 for $72 USD shipped USA/Canada

No it is correct, I paid a lot more than $270 for it. As I stated in my last post this is for "serious collectors only" as it's a rare razor set. Just like a Bottom Dial Fatboy, Serial Toggle, etc.
Dalejr,

My sincere apology. I certainly meant no offense. As most know here, I’m new and relatively ignorant as to the history of Gillettes and their collectibility. I thought the bottom dials were the holy grails of Gillettes. Had no idea there were rare Aristocrats. Again, my apology if I offended you with what I intended as a light-hearted post.

Most Respectfully,

Curly

Dalejr,

My sincere apology. I certainly meant no offense. As most know here, I’m new and relatively ignorant as to the history of Gillettes and their collectibility. I thought the bottom dials were the holy grails of Gillettes. Had no idea there were rare Aristocrats. Again, my apology if I offended you with what I intended as a light-hearted post.

Most Respectfully,

Curly
No need for apologies, we were all new at some point & I can totally see why most would think it was a typo. I've been reluctantly urged by a significant other a few years ago to start selling my collection of razors and blades. Only a few rarities remain: the Aristocrat and 1 more (Serial Toggle) that will need to be pried from my cold d**d hands before I let it go :laugh: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom