What's new

FS Vintage french ! Plisson, Lecoq, Kirby, Gibbs...

Hello everyone :)

I propose you all those beautiful vintage french shaving stuff for sale !
Shipping cost from France is 30€, wether you buy 1 item or everything (I ship in a well protected parcel with insurance and tracking number).
I can ship the set of 3 straights in a wrapped enveloppe, in this case the shipping cost would be 10€

Questions are welcomed :)
Payment with paypal «Goods and Services

Gibbs adjustable razor :
Classic vintage Gibbs razor, very good condition with its case. Not much else to say.
Price is 170€ (shipping not included)

Kirby Beard razor :
The box is in ok condition (I don’t think it’s the original case cause nothing is tagged on it), the razor itself in good/very good condition.
Made in France, very uncommon, beautiful razor !

Fasan slant razor :
The box is in very good condition, so the razor is. Hard to find with its box !
Price is 90€ (shipping not included)

Kabrand full set razor :
Another rare one ! Comes with the full set, great overall condition, see pictures !
It has its famous manoeuvrable head, there is the notice and the Kabrand blades, stunning.
Price is 130€ (shipping not included)

Lecoq Licence Palmer :
Zamac version, comes with its box. Razor and box are in great condition ! What a nice razor, Made in France. A classic adjustable razor.

Lecoq razor :
Classic vintage 3 piece Lecoq razor, both case and razor are in good overall condition.
Price is 40€ (shipping not included)

Set of 3 french straight razors :
- Le Grelot Lotus : classic french vintage blade, 6/8, no box, an easy restoration, no teeth
- Le Grelot straight razor : a thin but beautiful one 9/16. I think it has been retouched a little bit, comes with the Grelot box
- Thiers Issard Barber’s notch : another vintage french blade, comes with its box, the razor is in very good condition, an easy restoration, 11/16, no teeth at all and a nice uncommon barber’s notch for a Thiers Issard. Once restored, this one will be a real beauty !
Price for this one is 120€ shipping included (in a wrapped enveloppe with tracking number)

Plisson size 12 :
Vintage Plisson brush, size 12 Plisson (22mm) in good/very good overall condition. Horn handle but there is a little crack on it, it's very light and not deep at all.
Price for this one is 80€ (shipping not included)

Plisson size 20 !
The best for the end !!! Plisson Plexiglass handle size 20 (Plisson’s biggest size, 28mm) HMW, almost new condition, impossible to find ! The brush is huge, check the picture next to the Semogue 830 and Razorock Big Bruce (26mm)
Price for this one is 480€ (shipping not included)

Gibbs adjustable razor :
gibbs 1.jpg

gibbs 2.jpg

gibbs 3.jpg

Kirby Beard razor :
kirby 1.jpg

kirby 2.jpg

kirby 3.jpg

Le Plisson Pur blaireau grandeur 20 est magnifique. Il est vraiment tentant, bien que je possède déjà trop de blaireau. Bonne chance avec ta vente.

Awesome seller. Bought lots of razors from this seller. Always been happy with the trsnsactions .... and on top of that he has often gone above and beyond to be helpful in sealing the deal. Buy with confidence. GLWTS

Hi Julien
I saw your thread last night. Sadly nothing for me - I'm staying with adjustables at the moment.
I already do have a Le Coq Palmer (and of course a Gibbs)
Do you have any other adjustables for sale?

Hi Julien
I saw your thread last night. Sadly nothing for me - I'm staying with adjustables at the moment.
I already do have a Le Coq Palmer (and of course a Gibbs)
Do you have any other adjustables for sale?
Hi clouds, ATM that is all I have

Top Bottom