What's new

FS Vintage Dunhill/Avon/P.160 Tipo Duro Razor Blades and lots more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all. I'm moving soon, so I decided to sell some of the stuff that I have either never used, or haven't used in a really long time!

Included in the lot are the following:

BRAND NEW/UNUSED vintage Dunhill for Men aftershave and hair liquid set. This is one of my absolute favorite classic scents! I just don't need the "back-up bottles". These both smell amazing. The aftershave alone often sells for $30+ on the 'bay!

(3) bottles of vintage Avon aftershave. The scents are Wild Country, Everest and Mesmerize. The Everest (Duracell) and Mesmerize ('64 1/2 Mustang) both appear to be full. The Wild Country (Winchester shell) is around 60%. All three smell great.

A Yaqi synth brush (26mm knot). I only used this brush two or three times. Nice face-feel, but the loft is a bit high for me.

(3) BRAND NEW Palmolive shave sticks.

A tube of Tabac Hair Cream. I only used this a couple of times. 95% left.

A can of Mickey Lee Soapworks (RIP) Pantie Dropper pomade. I used this once.

A jar of Chatillon Lux Forth & Pine post-shave balm. I used this a few times. Probably 85% left.

(14) tucks of various quality razor blades.

And last but not least, a couple ounces of vintage P.160 Tipo Duro! I bought this off of the BST last year. It looks like it may have been bagged back in 2010 (per the note). The scent is faint, but it's there. I shaved with it once and got a really nice shave. Comes in its original box.

Everything ships in the USA for $80. I have intentionally included some very desirable items in this lot as a way to sell everything at once. Please don't ask if I'll break up the lot.
Thank you!
DSCF1102.JPG

DSCF1103.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom