What's new

FS Vintage DE Blade Sampler: Gillette, Schick, Personna & UK Wilkinson Sword Version of Light Brigades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A total of 66 top notch vintage blades asking $110 USD shipped USA/Canada.

IMG_2501.JPG

1st up is 29 vintage Personna Super Platinum Chrome blades made private label for Rite Aid Drugs, they are the successor to 74's.

2nd is 3 individually wrapped Gillette Spoilers made for the Australian market.

3rd is a 5 pack of UK Gillette Super Silver blades these are better than US Spoilers in my opinion.

4th is a 5 pack of Schick Super Stainless blades, they are one of my go to daily blades.

5th is is 2 - 5 packs of early UK Wilkinson Sword Master blades, very smooth blades.

6th & last but not least is the crown jewel of this lot. 3 - 5 packs of UK Wilkinson Sword New Stainless blades. These are the UK version of light brigades, the best of best in terms of sharpness/smoothness and great longevity. They don't come up for sale often and are even more rare/scarce than the U.S. version.

Any questions feel free to ask.

A total of 66 top notch vintage blades asking $110 USD shipped USA/Canada.

View attachment 1384209

1st up is 29 vintage Personna Super Platinum Chrome blades made private label for Rite Aid Drugs, they are the successor to 74's.

2nd is 3 individually wrapped Gillette Spoilers made for the Australian market.

3rd is a 5 pack of UK Gillette Super Silver blades these are better than US Spoilers in my opinion.

4th is a 5 pack of Schick Super Stainless blades, they are one of my go to daily blades.

5th is is 2 - 5 packs of early UK Wilkinson Sword Master blades, very smooth blades.

6th & last but not least is the crown jewel of this lot. 3 - 5 packs of UK Wilkinson Sword New Stainless blades. These are the UK version of light brigades, the best of best in terms of sharpness/smoothness and great longevity. They don't come up for sale often and are even more rare/scarce than the U.S. version.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Rite Aids were a good deal back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom