What's new

Vintage blade collectors club

I found this tuck in my stash. I am not sure to use them due to sanity issues.

1000097850.jpg

Well, I put them up for sale on flea bay and have only sold one pack for $15 with free shipping. I’ll clear about $9 after I pay listing and shipping. Doesn’t hardly seem worth it!

I’m breaking out one of the packs and using some. I wish I could list them here, but they’ve got some sort of restriction on who can sell.
well ... you can send them to me for free AND I'll pay the postage :p

Kind of not sure and sadly the pack is in pretty good shape to open. If you look at most of the boxes it’s pretty clear the dispenser is blue on the back. I remember years ago seeing a box like this with a white dispenser so I’ve kept my eyes out for one.
Well, you need get it X-Rayed, that won't tell you the color, but it will cost you something for nothing :D

Are there a split in the cello where you sposed to crack it open? you may/might/could/should not place a very slim surgical precision instrument of choice in that slot and observe a color? no?

Well, you need get it X-Rayed, that won't tell you the color, but it will cost you something for nothing :D

Are there a split in the cello where you sposed to crack it open? you may/might/could/should not place a very slim surgical precision instrument of choice in that slot and observe a color? no?
Managed to get a reliable answer, evidently this should have the white dispenser inside. They had to buy something pre 1950 when the 10 packs became blue. They’re just hard to find.

Managed to get a reliable answer, evidently this should have the white dispenser inside. They had to buy something pre 1950 when the 10 packs became blue. They’re just hard to find.
Cool :cool:

But is Schrödingers cat alive or dead?

Simple Explanation. In simple terms, Schrödinger said that if you place a cat and something that could kill the cat (a radioactive atom) in a box and sealed it, you would not know if the cat were dead or alive until you opened the box, so that until the box was opened, the cat was both "dead and alive".

Cool :cool:

But is Schrödingers cat alive or dead?

Simple Explanation. In simple terms, Schrödinger said that if you place a cat and something that could kill the cat (a radioactive atom) in a box and sealed it, you would not know if the cat were dead or alive until you opened the box, so that until the box was opened, the cat was both "dead and alive".
Pretty sure it’s going to be a cream dispenser but have a hard time opening these vintage blue blade dispensers. I tried using some fairly late production Super Blues and despite being sealed was surprised at how rust had killed the blade edge. It was cheap so I have some time to think about what to do with them.

I'm getting into wanting to explore the UK-manufactured Wilkinson Sword offerings. I have some Chromiums, and some Super Sword edges on hand now. I need to grab some of the London Bridge ones as well.

Any favorites from those that you guys can clue me in on?

Top Bottom