$20? I wouldn't have bought it either, unless it was something unusual. Most of the ones I have, have been around $5, full, and in boxes.
Keep your card! I would never spend that much either, it's much more rewarding finding them for three or four bucks.
I picked up the brush awhile ago (nib) It didn't take long for the knot to fall out. :-(You know you've got it bad when you hit the 'Bay to track down some game that's been disturbingly elusive in the wild.
- NIB Gavel Decanter, 5oz Island Lime AS (smells really nice in the bottle, and I can hardly wait to use it)
- NIB Perfect Drive, 4oz Protein Hair/Scalp Conditioner for Men (formerly Protein Hair Lotion for Men?)
- NOS Alpine Decanter, 8oz Original AS (used tonight, impressions in the GEMini thread)
- NOS, serial-numbered 8-sided bottle, 3oz Granite AS (smells in the bottle like a mineraly aquatic)
SPECIAL: Although possibly misplaced here in the Aftershaves forum, this thread feels like home for this exciting score:
- Avon Gentlemen's Regiment shaving mug and soap set, with badger-dyed hog brush)
The brush was sealed in plastic, the soap wrapped in its open plastic wrapper. Some research had led me to expect Wild Country fragrance, but the puck smells like nothing but tallow. This kit will be used for my Saturday GEMini shave!
Hmmm... I'm curious which piece you are talking about as well.Dear accunlmtd: You and your enormous pile of awesomeness are welcome to the Avon asylum (it's kind of like the Hotel California).
I'm totally drooling. And I see one piece there that is going to drive KJ crazy.
Well, for some reason I was thinking you were hot for the Army Jeep, but maybe you've already got it!Hmmm... I'm curious which piece you are talking about as well.