What's new

Vintage Avon find

My wife recently found this, and it is full.....
proxy.php
proxy.php

Wow! This thread brought back memories. My mom used to give my brother and I Avon AS for Christmas in whichever bottle design was being offered that year. That was in the late 60's and early 70's.

I need to check with her, She's probably still got a lot of them. They are most likely empty, We used the heck out of that stuff even before we were old enough to shave.

It made Dad happy because it kept us out of his stash of English leather,Old Spice and Hai Karate.

Snagged one of the red fire hydrant bottles full of Wild country, Still smells great.
Have that one too. Avon bottles, yet another acquisition disorder rabbit hole like aftershaves and colognes. I have seventeen Avon bottles, mostly cars. Contents mainly Spicy, Island Lime and Wild Country.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Have that one too. Avon bottles, yet another acquisition disorder rabbit hole like aftershaves and colognes. I have seventeen Avon bottles, mostly cars. Contents mainly Spicy, Island Lime and Wild Country.

Oh, yes. Perhaps the King of the Acquisition Disorders!

It's cheap. The stuff is good. The hunt can be with or without the internet...

AA

DSCF5082.JPG

Chiseled Face Cryogen and Barrister & Mann Arctique are cold, but sometimes I need something a little more manly--something with a bit more punch! Let me tell you, nothing gets the testosterone flowing quite like pretending that you're slapping battery acid on your face after a shave!

DSCF5079.JPG

And I can't forget the little lady. I found this Avon perfume for her! I'm sure that she'll never wear it, but it's a pretty darn cute bottle.

Top Bottom