What's new

Vintage April, 2023

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Please join me for Vintage April, 2023!

We'll dedicate the entire month of April for vintage razors of all types, DE & SE! :)

Let's update the definition of 'vintage' to include any DE or SE razor manufactured 1973 or earlier. In other words, any razor 50 or more years old.

Beginning on 4/1, I'll start posting my vintage DE & SE shaves to this thread. If you would like to do so, please feel free to post your vintage shaves and comments.

Have Fun and Happy Shaves. :cool:

The Progress is out, Slim and Fatboy fit in, so how old is my Schick?

2DDD2D7E-A375-40DB-BEE6-C0BFDF5BB37E.jpeg

Well its like this and Adjustable April? Geez my Fatboy and Slim can do both! I can say that I have a few in there that qualify for the pre 1973 but my birth year one would be after the cutoff however if @Guido75 can use his I don't see an issue with mine, the Black Beauty so that would be another adjustable as well!

As I am updating my razor shaving den with more moderns like the Lambdas however.........

Al Pacino GIF

The vintages... Gillette.......... oh I did add some techs as well on top of the others, just remembered. Since its only when I use a vintage I am sure I will use a few times.

P.S. I just really wanted to use that Gif for so long so it works here. :001_smile

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Here's who is in so far:

1) never-stop-learning
2) Multum in parvo
3) Guido75
4) cryhavoc
5) Cal
6) Sinbad11
7) Major Overkill
8) Ron R
9) Whiterook
10) purecro
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

To add your name, please copy the entire list, paste it in your post and add your name. :)

Top Bottom