What's new

FS Vintage AoS Sandalwood, SMN Cream, Hermes ASB, Tabac, Cade and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

Probably my last downsize as I am sticking to the products I like the most. Some great items for sale. Add $5 for CONUS shipping (I will ship worldwide for the actual cost). Paypal G&S for your safety - I bear the fees

- Vintage Art of Shaving Sandalwood (tallow version made by Valobra): 80g left of the arguably best sandalwood shaving soap ever made. Amazing stuff but not for me - $18

- Santa Maria Novella Shaving Cream: 75% of the huge 220ml tub left. I wish I had used this more often - $24

- Terre D'Hermes After Shave Balm: 95+% full - $35

- L'Occitane Cade After Shave Balm: 50+% full - $12

- Tabac glass bowl with pressed Tabac shaving stick: around 75% of the 100g stick still there - $15

- Sul Filo del Rasoio (Proraso brand) Anti-age cream: 80%+ full (50ml pump bottle) with laureonic acid and ginseng. Very nice manly scent. - $6

- Atelier Rebul (historical Turkish brand) Vetyver After Shave Balm: 75+% full (150ml bottle). Full of natural ingredients and very nice scent - $9

- Pinaud Clubman After Shave Splash: - $5

- Dovo Best Quality 5/8"
: mint condition (<10 uses in total) , purchased 1 year ago. Shave ready (sharp and smooth Coticule edge) and original box included - $65

Items will ship from Florida in the first week of September
Thank you

IMG_0965.jpg IMG_0966.jpg IMG_0967.jpg IMG_0968.jpg IMG_1695.JPG IMG_1696.JPG IMG_1697.JPG IMG_1698.JPG IMG_1699.JPG IMG_1700.JPG

M

Member 113878

You have used the Proraso anti-age cream as an after-shave?

Price drop: take all remaining after shaves: Sul Filo del Rasoio, Loccitane Cade, Pinaud Clubman, and Rebul for $25 Shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom