What's new

Vintage and unusual aftershaves: Post your photos

E0769122-52E9-4CBC-9713-E6B77C882494.jpeg

3A7A6AC1-D45E-4C7A-8560-626192FFB7AE.jpeg

Avon Spicy - late 80ies early 90ies?

A Old Spice pickup today, a Ship Lantern Decanter full of the good stuff. Looks like it’s been living in a bedroom closet since the 70’s

I picked up one of these recently but it was not full. I think mine has seen better days...probably should have held out for a full one. Curious if yours has held up well.

I did grab this the other day as it seemed fairly rare...have not tried it yet...probably Saturday. Full and seemingly NOS.
20210425_133728.jpg20210425_133739.jpg
But, I've just started amy joutney down this vintage AS rabbit hole. :)

timwcic

"Look what I found"
I picked up one of these recently but it was not full. I think mine has seen better days...probably should have held out for a full one. Curious if yours has held up well.

I did grab this the other day as it seemed fairly rare...have not tried it yet...probably Saturday. Full and seemingly NOS.
View attachment 1259694View attachment 1259695

Yes it has held up well. Never had a vintage score that went bad and was not usable. Besides O.S., I also search for vintage Pinaud A.S. glass bottles for the den. A few of my recently scored bottles

B1EA5342-D044-4D21-B38E-76A5A00CE037.jpeg

View attachment 1259694View attachment 1259695
nice pick up I have seen Cool Sage in the gas pump not in the shotgun shell.

Yes it has held up well. Never had a vintage score that went bad and was not usable. Besides O.S., I also search for vintage Pinaud A.S. glass bottles for the den. A few of my recently scored bottles

View attachment 1259919

I absolutely envy your bottles sir. I have searched for a Vintage Clubman Pinaud/Special Reserve bottle for the last 2 years! They are so hard to find and one that ship to Canada. Great catch!

Top Bottom